Bonjour and Welcome!
I know from personal experience that life can be challenging at times. The support and guidance of a coach can be beneficial to stay on the path of a joyful fulfilling life. For decades, I have been passionate about promoting healthy lifestyles and providing healing support to many.
My coaching approach is based on transmitted Buddhism teachings and meditations that I have practiced for almost five decades. With the permission of my Buddhist Teacher, Master Nguyen Tien, I am now able to teach the secrets behind the mindset and discipline that brought me so much relief, peace, success, joy, and happiness in my life.
Combined with the ability to establish a profound sense of trust, understanding, and an indispensable deep connection in a safe environment; my relationships with clients have always been easygoing with open communication. My coaching method brings a winning mindset that emphasizes embracing the truth and the right skills that bring results through clear fearless actions. With self-awareness, the right plan, impactful changes, determination, and confidence; you will feel a deep sense of empowerment, higher purpose, and belonging while enjoying a happier more fulfilling life!
ABOUT MY LIFE
I was born and raised in Paris, France. My upbringing was challenging for many reasons. I was diagnosed dyslexic at a very young age making studies difficult. Sexual assaults in my teenage years plus the suicide of my best friend brought me to a rebellious place. With the help of a Buddhist Master, my healing and the development of a powerful character started.
After winning a few French and European Table Tennis titles, I coached players and teams for a few years. I worked in the metal industry to supplement my coaching income. Being a sale representative and export specialist, I traveled the world for a few years. After moving to the USA, and getting married, I pursued my coaching career full-time. I passed my US-required certifications to coach my favorite sports: Table Tennis, Tennis, and Soccer. With my continued interest in health, dietetics, and human potential; I decided to complement my education with specific certifications. I obtain a Culinary Diploma from Century Business College and worked in restaurants and school cafeterias for a few years. I then started "Chef Marie Academy" with the intention of delivering healthy meals and offering catering. However, as my clients demanded more and more teaching and coaching from me, I decided to let go of meals and catering services to concentrate on the growing demand for my wellness and healthy living coaching services. I endlessly continue expanding my knowledge of Buddhism faith by learning from other leaders such as the Dalai Lama, Thich Nhat Hanh, and Pema Chodron. A recent trip to Japan reinforced my beliefs that Buddhism is the path to liberation, but also a well-lived life.
For over two decades, I worked with doctors, nutritionists, fitness experts, top athletes, non-profit organizations, religious figures, and entrepreneurs. I collaborated with the creation of curricula, certification programs, and healthier recipes within the health, fitness, culinary, and wellness industries. I coached many individuals who wanted to improve their health and performance, overcome painful experiences, and embrace a purpose-driven healthy lifestyle. Thousands around the world took my healthy chef certification program. It eventually inspired a new career path in the culinary and wellness industries. I volunteered in schools and helped launch healthy cooking competitions in local high schools. Along the way, something amazing happened. I became an author with the help of Hatherleigh Press. I published dozens of nutrient-rich specialty cookbooks to help clients better manage their disease symptoms. I wrote articles for magazines and newsletters. After failing most of my writing classes in my youth, this was a triumph like no other. It represented the spirit I have championed for years which is to never give up, always work hard, and keep moving toward growth.
Today, I concentrate on coaching, teaching, and the betterment of the human race. I am more than ever committed to transmitting Buddhism philosophy while reducing suffering. I invite you to visit my Services Page, and, look forward to meeting you soon!
ABOUT MY MISSION
For decades, I have made it my mission to advance consciousness, personal responsibility, healthy living, and mindful actions that build better communities. I have gladly shared the heartfelt path to personal wellness, wealth, compassion, love, joy, and happiness. I look forward to continuing to do so and much more...
MY CORE VALUES
Respect, Responsibility, Integrity, Excellence, Compassion, and Equanimity.
- Culinary Arts Diploma (including Beverage Management, Bartending, and Pastry) - Century Business College
- ACF and IACF Accredited certificates - World Pastry Forum
- Certified Level I, II, and III - Wilton Cake School
- Certified Serve Safe Food Management Orange County
- Certified A to Z Guide Wines - Winemaker
- Certified Level 2 Wines and Spirits - WSET
- Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist - Exercise & Nutrition Works
- Certificate of Commerce & Management - CCI Paris
- Certificate of Sports Psychology - INS-FFTT
- Certified Instructor and National Level Coach - FFTT
- Certified Club, State, and National Coach - USTTA
- Certified USPTR Tennis Instructor Van Den Meer University
- Certified Soccer Coach - CYSA
and many other certifications around Fitness, Nutrition, NLP, Sports Performance, Sports Psychology, Sports Hypnosis, and Coaching.
- Creator and Master of The Personal Fitness Chef Program (2005 to 2019) - Note: The name may be still in use, but it is no longer my program, nor am I involved with it and the company promoting it.
- Buddhist Master (Transmitted Mahayana Teachings)
- Master of Buddhism Studies - ULC Modesto Seminary
- Ordained Minister - ULC Modesto Seminary
- Trained in physical, mental, and spiritual health through mindfulness, cognitive behavioral modifications and stress relief (similar to CBT and MSBR), science-based nutrition, mindful lifestyle, and multiple relaxation techniques.
Please check availability with me or online at
- Food and Wine Pairing Demystified (2sd. Edition)
- Cooking Well Series:
- The Park Avenue Plan For Weight Loss
- The Saint-Tropez Diet
- The Body Sculpting Bible Express for Men with Sculpting Diet Plan
- The Body Sculpting Bible Express for Women With Sculpting Diet Plan
- The Code for Life Coaching
- Life Coaching For Success
Marie Annick's teaching material over the years
- New material is coming in 2023!
- 3D Buddhist Teachings and Practices (2020 to present)
- The Healthy Chef Certification Program (2000 to 2023)
- The Personal Fitness Chef Program (2005 to 2019)
- Mastering The Mind, Minding The Body, and Mending The Heart (2010 to 2019)
MARIE ANNICK'S EXPERTISE BENEFITED
St. Vincent de Paul - Mercy House - CareMore Medical Health Care Group - The Diabetic Association - Multiple Sclerosis Association-Foundation - Nesta - The Fitness Chef - Dr. Apostolos Pappas - Dr. Stuart Fisher - Lucho Crisalle, R.D. -James Villepigue, Fitness Expert - Hugo Rivera. Fitness Expert - D. Dunn, Football Professional - McDermott-Will & Emery Law Office - Prudential California Realty - Farmer's Insurance - MLC Solutions - ii Chef International Association
- Ben's Original (Mars) - French Gourmet- Paris Bistro - Century Business College - Coronado Yacht Club - France Organics - Girl Scouts of America - Allstate Insurance Company - Community Senior Services, Inc. - Kid Healthy - Cooking Up Change - Premium Gold Flax, Miller Family - LMDT French Organic Products - Crispa Crepes - Kum Ng and his Parkinson's Disease Book - OCSA - OC High Schools - Local Culinary Schools - World-Class Athletes - and many doctors, nutritionists, nurses, chefs, restaurateurs, and individuals to name a few.
2015 to 2023 - Spectrum Award For Excellence in Customer Service for 9 years in a row!
2011 to 2014 - Kid Healthy OC Volunteer Recognition Award
2011 to 2013 - Outstanding Service Award - ACF OC/LA
2012 - Santa Ana Certificate of Recognition - ACF Chef & Child Foundation.
2012 - OC Fair Excellence in Culinary Arts and in Culinary Judging.
2011 - Santa Ana Proclamation for Recognizing Childhood Nutrition and Hunger Day, Malnutrition, and Obesity.
2010 & 2011 - IIChef Honorary CEO of IIChef France - Creation of specific formulation for dietary programs for school cafeterias and colleges.
Marie Annick's media coverage over the last 25 years.
Copyright © 2023 Marie-Annick Courtier - All Rights Reserved.
Mindfulness, Wellness, and Life Coaching.
Pictures included in this website are provided
by 123RF, picjumbo, Godaddy, and personally sourced.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder