My life has been a journey of overcoming challenges, finding joy, and realizing my dreams. I grew up in Paris (France) where I had to deal with dyslexia, abusive teachers, sexual assaults, and the painful loss of my best friend by suicide. Table tennis, travel, and Buddhism helped me heal, grow, and design my dream life. With the support of my family, coaches, and friends; I transformed from a rebellious teenager to a world-class athlete, a successful entrepreneur, and a wellness leader. For a few decades, I coached athletes from world-class levels to recreational clubs and youth programs. Coaching is a joy to me and helping others is my gratitude, as I have received much kindness throughout my life.
I launched my coaching business in 2000 with the main goal of promoting healthy eating and lifestyle. My professional mission led me to work with the scientific and medical community, the fitness and sports industries, chefs and culinarians, educational and non-profit organizations, to religious leaders and farmers. I published dozens of books and created various educational programs. I coached enterprises and many individuals to embrace a healthy lifestyle. I certified thousands around the world through my Healthy Chef Certification Program and I am proud to have inspired healthier approaches in many industries in the United States and abroad. I invite you to check out my work and credentials below.
To promote health, wellness, consciousness, and personal responsibility. To share the path that leads to life improvement while reducing suffering. To ultimately promote love, compassion, equanimity, joy, and happiness.
MY CORE VALUES
Love, Respect, Integrity, Responsibility, Service, and Excellence.
St. Vincent de Paul - Mercy House - CareMore Medical Health Care Group - Diabetic Association - Multiple Sclerosis Association/Foundation - Nesta - Spencer Enterprises - Dr. Apostolos Pappas - Dr. Stuart Fisher - Lucho Crisalle, R.D. - James Villepigue, Fitness Guru - Hugo Rivera, Fitness Expert - D. Dunn, Football Professional - McDermott-Will & Emery Law Office - Prudential California Realty - Farmers Insurance -
MLC Solutions - ii Chef International Association -
Ben's Original, Mars Company - French Gourmet -
Food Power, Inc. - Paris Bistro - Century Business College - Coronado Yacht Club - France Organics - Girl Scouts of America - Allstate Insurance Company - Community Senior Services, Inc. - Kid Healthy - Cooking Up Change - Premium Gold Flax/Miller Family - LMDT French Organic Products - Crispa Crepes -
Kum Ng, Parkinson's Disease Book - OCSA - OC High Schools - ACF - Local Colleges - World-Class Athletes - Many Individuals.
I honor and appreciate the trust and confidence that many have placed in me these past decades, especially when sharing some of their deepest, often difficult, personal issues with me.
Marie-Annick is a professional, knowledgeable, compassionate, and skillful individual who brings undeniable human progress. She is a joy to work with and very supportive. I highly recommend her services. Her inspiring coaching finally made me make the changes I needed in my life. I could not be happier. Thank you, Coach Marie. Annette D.
Marie-Annick provided us with a great in-depth analysis of our business. She was very instrumental in the improvement of our menu, healthier recipes, and customer relationships. She made great business recommendations that proved to be right.
C. Curs, Crispa Crepes Owner.
Coach Marie-Annick, we would like to thank you
for your wonderful presentation that was not only helpful but also amusing. It was a very enjoyable evening, and we can all benefit from your healthy suggestions. Executive Women International, California.
2015 to 2023 - Spectrum Award For Excellence in Customer Service for 9 years in a row!
2011 to 2014 - Kid Healthy OC Volunteer Recognition Award
2011 to 2013 - Outstanding Service Award - ACF OC/LA
2012 - Santa Ana Certificate of Recognition - ACF Chef & Child Foundation.
2012 - OC Fair Excellence in Culinary Arts and in Culinary Judging.
2011 - Santa Ana Proclamation for Recognizing Childhood Nutrition and Hunger Day, Malnutrition, and Obesity.
2010 & 2011 - IIChef - Honorary CEO of USA and France - Creation of specific formulation for dietary programs for school cafeterias and colleges.
Marie-Annick in the Press
I am honored and grateful to be featured
in various media outlets over the last decades.
Thank you for the recognition of my work and your support.
- French & European Table Tennis Champion
- Sports Psychology Certificate - INS FFTT
- Certified Club, State, and National Coach - FFTT
- Certified Club, State, and National Coach - USTTA
- Top-ranked Tennis Player in the United States
- Certified PTR Tennis Coach - USTA Accredited
- Certified Soccer Coach - CYSA
- Commerce & Business Management Certificate - CCI Paris, France.
- Culinary Arts Diploma - Century Business College
- ACF and IACF Accredited World Pastry Training
- Certified Level I, II, and III - Wilton Cake School
- Certified A to Z Guide Wines - Winemaker
- Ecole des Vins de France: Viniculture & Oenology
- Certified WSET - Level 2 Wines and Spirits
- Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist and Coach - Exercise & Nutrition Works
- Studies and Certifications in Fitness Training, Nutrition, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Sports Performance, Sports Hypnosis, Life Coaching, Online Coaching, and Master Health and Wellness Coach - Nesta
- Certified Train The Trainer - Peak Potentials
- Certified for Good Brain, Bad Brain, and Brain Function - University of Birmingham
- Certified Mindfulness for Wellbeing and Peak Performance - Monash University
- Certified Food as Medicine - Monash University
- Certified Cognitive-Emotional Re-Alignment with Hemispheric Integration - Success Design International
- Trained in physical, mental, and spiritual health through mindfulness, cognitive behavioral modifications and stress relief (similar to CBT and MSBR), science-based nutrition, mindful lifestyle, and multiple relaxation techniques.
*Master Creator and Teacher of The "Healthy Chef Program", a certification syllabus that promotes healthy eating and lifestyle.
*Master Creator and Teacher of the 3D Method, a Buddhist-based practice for the right development of the mind, body, heart, and healthy lifestyle.
- Buddhist Master - Transmitted Mahayana Teachings with more than 40 years of practice. I received the authority to teach from my longtime Teacher, Master Nguyen Tien.
- Master of Buddhism Studies - ULC Modesto Seminary
- Ordained Minister - ULC Modesto Seminary
And let's not forget the lessons learned, the knowledge acquired, and the skills developed through all my life experiences!
Copyright © 2023 Marie-Annick Courtier - All Rights Reserved.
The ideas and suggestions contained in this website are for educational purposes only.
In no case should it be a substitute for, nor replace, a healthcare professional.
Consult your healthcare professional before starting any new diet.
Pictures included in this website are provided
by 123RF, picjumbo, Godaddy, and personally sourced.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder